Access the NCAR Sales and Delivery tool on your tablet, phone or desktop by typing NissanUSA.com/NCAR into your web browser.
With over 5M+ new vehicle deliveries, NCAR is the automotive industry’s leading, in-dealership consultation and delivery tool. This web-based, mobile-friendly solution is designed to help ensure each consumer receives a truly personalized experience throughout their entire purchase journey. In 2022, Nissan ranked #1 in the JD Power Sales Satisfaction Survey for OEM tablet usage and currently has 90%+ dealership utilization.
Sales Consultants and Delivery Specialists can help tailor the vehicle sales and delivery experience by identifying a customer’s desired vehicle, assisting in the selection of features to be reviewed during the delivery process, and aiding in a successful onboarding to ownership.
The VIN-specific experience offered by the NCAR tool encompasses crucial elements such as assisting customers in registering for a MyNISSAN account and enrolling in NissanConnect® Services (if applicable), scheduling their vehicle’s initial service appointment, and furnishing them with details about post-sale accessories.
NCAR provides Nissan dealership personnel with several key features at their fingertips – helping to support customer needs assessments, competitive comparisons and ultimately vehicle selection of both New and Certified Pre-Owned vehicles.
- Supports an at-home to in-store seamless user experience
- Key features and technology are highlighted
- Content is easily accessible – model and competitive comparisons, videos and guides
INVENTORY (NEW and CPO)
- Immediate view of inventory status
- Model/trim/color details readily accessible
- Filtering options to narrow to customer needs
ONBOARDING TO OWNERSHIP
- Streamlined with simple interactions
- Owner initiated registration into brand, MyNISSAN App and owner services
- Personalized and meaningful communications post delivery
- The NCAR web-based platform (nissanusa.com/NCAR) allows for greater utilization across the most popular tablet devices, such as:
- Apple iPad®
- Amazon Fire®
- Samsung Galaxy Tab® S8
- Microsoft® Surface
- On average, Dealers who use NCAR exhibit a boost of over 30 points in their Sales KPIs.
- NCAR usage supports QGP attainment & employee retention through IITB
- To support the Sales-to-Service handoff, Sales Consultants can use NCAR to enroll consumers in brand and owner services as well as schedule their first service appointment through the dealership’s online scheduling tool. These actions increase Sales KPI scores by 15 points and contribute to greater customer retention.
NCAR enables a consistent and transparent information exchange with the customer. The flexible format allows Sales Consultants to use NCAR in a way that’s unique to each customer, making the buying process more engaging and efficient. Integration with dealership information makes for a professional interaction that builds trust. NCAR promotes five non-linear phases:
Nissan partnered with CDK, DealerSocket, eLeads, and VIN Solutions to further streamline the sales process by integrating the Dealer’s CRM information into NCAR. These 4 combine to cover more than 80% of Nissan Dealer CRM providers.